Ahh! My first class of 2016 senior! I was so excited to meet up with this pretty lady and capture such an important time in her life. Only a week fresh into her senior year, we had an amazing, relaxing shoot. I’m sure you’ll be seeing alot of her face on my social media sites but I wanted to share my favorites on my blog too!
Since this is my first post for the class of 2016 I thought it was a good time to give all of my seniors some tips for your shoot with me…
1. Be ready to relax and have fun, I’m super bossy and I promise to make you look fabulous!
2. When I say “one more” I actually mean about 8 more.
3. Bring your momma, your sister, your friend. Anyone who will encourage you and help you feel more comfortable! Warning: They will probably end up in a picture or two!
4. Variety! I love clothes! I love shoes! I love accessories!
5. If you can swing for a 2 hour shoot…do it! The most magical stuff always happens after the first hour is up.
6. If the fisheye lens comes out, you know I’m having too much fun.
7. In case I haven’t filled all of my c/o 2016 clients in…two words…PROM SHOOT. At the end of the year you’ll be getting an email from me inviting you to the 2016 Prom Shoot. You get to pick your favorite dress that you wore this year and get in front of my camera again! Its pretty much my favorite day of the year.